STUDENTS FEEL AT HOME HERE
HOUSING & TRANSPORTATION
A variety of comfortable, furnished, climate-controlled and Internet-ready university-selected housing facilities are available for AICASA students.
All AICASA-selected housing includes:
- Complimentary weekly housekeeping services
- All units are fully furnished
- Kitchens are supplied with modern appliances and some utensils
- All units have TVs
- All units are air conditioned
- All electrical outlets are 110V AC except Cortsland, which is 220V
- Cable TV and internet is available in all facilities for a fee arranged by the student.
Unless specifically stated to the contrary, neither cable nor internet charges are included.
- Utilities, electricity, and water charges are billed to the student by the Bursar
All AICASA-selected housing does not include:
- Linens. Students need to bring their own linens including pillows. Most bedding is queen size, but please confirm this with your New Student Coordinator when you receive your housing assignment.
- Towels. Students need to bring their own towels.
Housing options available on a first deposited, first-served basis.
AICASA contracts with an independent bus service to provide subsidized transportation between housing units and campus. Students opting to take advantage of this program pay:
- U.S. $300/semester for students in a three-semester academic year program
- 10-trip passes cost U.S. $20
All prices are current as of February 2014 and are subject to change.