2+2 degree completion Program
Earn your A.S. in Health Sciences in the Caribbean and your B.A./B.S. in the US or Canada. The 2+2 Program is designed for any student who wishes to begin his or her undergraduate education in Antigua, and complete it at an approved post-secondary institution in either the US or Canada.
Students who complete four semesters at AICASA earn an A.S. in Health Sciences. They may then transfer to one of our partner schools to complete B.A./B.S. degrees in Biology, Chemistry, and other disciplines. Approved institutions include:
- Assumption College - Massachusetts
- Caldwell University - New Jersey
- Culver-Stockton College - Missouri
- Dominican College - New York
- Mercy College - New York
- Monmouth University - New Jersey
- SUNY Oswego - New York
- SUNY Plattsburgh - New York
- University of Bridgeport - Connecticut
- University of the Fraser Valley - British Columbia, Canada
The program is ideal for CARICOM students who want to become accustomed to a North American-style curriculum.
2+2 Degree completion program TUITION
CARICOM nationals (those who have a current valid passport from a CARICOM member state, or who have an expired passport and a current, valid birth certificate from the CARICOM member state) who are accepted, will receive a tuition grant of $5,000 per semester.
For non-CARICOM nationals, the tuition is $9,900 USD per semester.
CARICOM nations covered by this tuition concession include:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- St. Lucia
- St. Kitts and Nevis
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
For more information on additional fees, please visit AICASA's tuition page.
The first four semesters of the 2 + 2 program will be taken at AICASA and include the following courses:
- CHEM 110 - General Chemistry I
- (or CHEM 110L and CHEM 110R)
- ENG 100 - English and Composition I
- BIO 110 - Introductory Biology I
- (or BIO 110L and BIO 110R)
- MATH 110 - Pre-Calculus
- CHEM 111 - General Chemistry II
- (or CHEM 111L or CHEM 111R)
- ENG 101 - English and Composition II
- BIO 111 - Introductory Biology II
- (or BIO 111L and 111R)
- MATH 111 - Calculus
- CHEM 210 - Organic Chemistry I
- (or CHEM 210L and CHEM 210R)
- PHY 110 - Introductory Physics I
- (or PHY 110L and PHY 110R)
- PSY 100 - Psychology or ECON 100 - Economics
- BIO 210 - Cell Biology
- CHEM 211 - Organic Chemistry II
- (or CHEM 211L and CHEM 211R)
- PHY 111 - Introductory Physics II
- (or PHY 111L and PHY 111R)
- BIO 220 - Human Anatomy and Physiology
- BIO 212 - Genetics and Microbiology
- Independent Study or Research
- Basic Spanish
*PLEASE NOTE: All students entering the first semester of the A.S. in Health Sciences Program must also complete the Learning Strategies course (EED 100) prior to graduation.
AICASA ACCREDITATION AND APPROVALS
- Accredited to offer an A.S. in Health Sciences degree by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), a US-based national accrediting body.
- Registered by the Antigua and Barbuda National Accreditation Board, which recognized AICASA’s accreditation by ACICS.
- Chartered by the Ministry of Education of the Government of Antigua and Barbuda to offer educational degrees.
For entrance requirements, applications, and additional information, please contact Youland Morris at email@example.com or 268-484-8900 x 2014.