UNIVERSITY OF the fraser valley
Location: Fraser Valley, British Columbia, Canada
The University of the Fraser Valley, as established by the University Act of British Columbia, is mandated to serve the post-secondary educational needs of its region. Specifically, UFV provides post-secondary academic, trade, technical, career, and adult basic education programs that lead to certificates, diplomas, and degrees, at both the undergraduate and master's level. Faculty and staff are also engaged in foundational and applied research and other scholarly activities that support its program areas and the development of the Fraser Valley.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science
- An overall cumulative college GPA of 2.7 or higher
- No "F" or "D" grade in any required course by the University of the Fraser Valley