Location: West Long Branch, NJ
Monmouth University is an independent, comprehensive institution of higher education committed to excellence and integrity in teaching, scholarship, and service. Through its offerings in liberal arts, science, and professional programs, Monmouth University educates and prepares students to realize their potential as leaders and to become engaged citizens in a diverse and increasingly interdependent world.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- Be in good academic and disciplinary standing
- An overall cumulative college GPA of 3.0 or higher
- No "F" or "D" grade in any required course by Monmouth University