Location: Caldwell, NJ
Founded in 1939 by the Sisters of Saint Dominic, Caldwell University promotes intellectual, spiritual, and aesthetic growth to a diverse population and welcomes all cultures and faith traditions.
Inspired by St. Dominic de Guzman and our Catholic heritage, we make a difference in the lives of our students and prepare them through the liberal arts and professional studies to think critically, pursue truth, and contribute to a just society.
- Any major
- An overall GPA of 2.75 or higher
- No grade below a "C" in any course completed at AICASA
- A recommendation for admission by a Caldwell University Admission officer who has interviewed the student
- All courses required for the associate degree must be fulfilled and completed at AICASA
- Students transferring less than 30 credits must submit official Secondary School Transcripts and official SAT scores
- Eligible candidates for admission to Caldwell University must provide official transcripts from AICASA; World Education Services (WES) evaluation of all transcripts; and any additional documents required by the Caldwell College Admissions Office.